• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I'm so bummed I missed out on the Sam's DGC glitch. I stayed up until midnight to see I could buy more. I checked back into the message board right after Sam's fixed the glitch 😔. I have 4 annual passes and a Disney Cruise coming up to pay for.

If @lisset005 bought all 17 sets on one account they'll win the message contest at -34
Ended up at 16 sets! Mis-counted! My head is spinning from all the numbers, haha!) Attached the SS below with -32. My parents were both able to order a few thousand also before it cut them off also. Was fun while it lasted🙃😂

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 2.19.24 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-05-03 at 2.19.24 PM.png
    46.8 KB · Views: 2
Ended up at 16 sets! Mis-counted! My head is spinning from all the numbers, haha!) Attached the SS below with -32. My parents were both able to order a few thousand also before it cut them off also. Was fun while it lasted🙃😂
Actually I bought one set on Tuesday when the link was life early, so that’s where I came up with 17. 17 sets total, 16 sets were from this morning 😴

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter