*UPDATED* 08/11/10 - Karaoke Song List for jeanigor

Are you gonna be Elton or Kiki Dee??

Hah! I was thinking of singing the Kiki Dee part, but think of how interesting it would be if we switched things up! :rotfl2:

Gosh,

I hope there are some Bromance Songs available to sing.

They must have "Friends in Low Places" on the song list. If not, they should. :laughing:

How about Paradise by the Dashboard Lights?

Changed my mind! I love singing the girl's part of that song (not the Meatloaf part, sorry Todd!)

Oh, you can bet that I will be in the audinece for these performances! :woohoo::dance3::woohoo::dance3::woohoo:

I fancy myself a better back-up dancer, than chanteur.

Now Dan F...or Chris (my roommate from 1.0)...or ADP...and ESPECIALLY Yvette...they need to sing.

The last time you were a back-up dancer, you got attacked! :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
I would post a picture, but I think it is inappropriate for the boards. :lmao:

I'll be safely in the audience next to Paul trying not to snort beer through my nose while I laugh:rockband:

Three part harmony snorting! :)

Hi Anna. You post away and let the moderators be the judge. ;)

I still remember the look on Yvette's face when this happened, her jaw hit the stage. :laughing: She said that was one of the scariest things she had ever seen. :scared1:

Let me sleep on it.... :cloud9:

Stop right there!

baby baby let me sleep on it!

I gotta know right now...
Do you love me? Will you love me forever?

And I'll give you my answer in the morning

Do you need me? Will you never leave me? Will you make me so happy for the rest of my life, will you take me away and will you make me your wife?

Ok, that last part sounded strange singing it to Theresa. I expect Don and Paul expect the DIS ladies to ask that question all the time. :rotfl2:

Who is the girl in that video?

Karla DeVito, aka Mrs. Robby Benson. The interesting part is that she lip synced to Ellen Foley's vocals. Ellen Foley was in the first season of "Night Court" with Harry Anderson and Co. until she was replaced by Markie Post's character the following season.

More than you wanted to know. I knew about Karla, but Google helped fill in some blanks. ;)

Hi Anna. You post away and let the moderators be the judge. ;)

Hi George! :wave2:

Here's the scene...
This chick was riding him like he was a bucking bronco and his tie was the reins, they were facing each other. :rotfl2: :scared1: :scared1:

I still remember the look on Yvette's face when this happened, her jaw hit the stage. :laughing: She said that was one of the scariest things she had ever seen. :scared1:

I thought I was going to fall down laughing. I wonder what her husband thought of that little show she was putting on? :eek:

Hi George! :wave2:

Here's the scene...
This chick was riding him like he was a bucking bronco and his tie was the reins, they were facing each other. :rotfl2: :scared1: :scared1:

I thought I was going to fall down laughing. I wonder what her husband thought of that little show she was putting on? :eek:

Hi Anna. I'm definately staying up later on 2.0 . You miss all the fun stuff if you don't. :upsidedow

Hi Anna. I'm definately staying up later on 2.0 . You miss all the fun stuff if you don't. :upsidedow
C'mon George...stay up past 9:00PM would ya... Look at it this way, there's less of a chance Deb will have "fun with a marker". :)

C'mon George...stay up past 9:00PM would ya... Look at it this way, there's less of a chance Deb will have "fun with a marker". :)

C'mon Aaron. I'm not like Lunny. I can make midnight. :goodvibes

It's the 3am stuff I have trouble with now. :rotfl:

C'mon Aaron. I'm not like Lunny. I can make midnight. :goodvibes

It's the 3am stuff I have trouble with now. :rotfl:
Party on George. :laughing: Yea...We need to work on Paul. This early to bed early to rise stuff is for the birds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter