**Update-Tour anyone?** Is it OK if DISers split up for other outings?

mnbrowns

DIS Veteran
I was going to inquire if anyone was interested in doing a backstage tour with me before the "official" convention starts, but now I'm worried that it might not be OK if there is already another meet planned for that time. I remember last year having choices with such a large group, but this time looks different. I definately don't want to do anything wrong, I just wanted see if a buddy or 2 might join me.

**I'm looking at AKs Wild By Design Tuesday Dec 3rd 8:30-11:30am**

What were you thinking about and when. My husband wanted to do one of these. When do you get in? or maybe after? When do you leave?

Of course, it's okay to "split off" for other outings :) PatinMN has an excellent itinerary planning sheet in his signature and one is stuck at the top...or you can just look <b>HERE</b>

I don't think I'm going to be able to join you for this tour but I would love to do this.

Whew:D .
I was thinking either Undiscovered Future World on Mon at 10:30, or AKs Wild By Design on Tuesday at 8:30.

Epcot sounds good but I am projected to do blizzard beach that day. and the third is definitely out as I am a required guest at the 1pm MK meet on the 3rd. Keep bumping maybe someone will pop in to join you. Have fun

Oh, my goodness, Leslie. You don't have to ask to do things. There is nothing, not even the official events, that anyone HAS to go to. All of the meets are totally optional. We do have some meets that cross paths and some people will have to choose. But that's ok, too. This is all for fun and you can do what ever your heart desires. :teeth:
I know a few people had showed some interest in the tours. Good luck. :)

:( Same here. Tuesday is out as I'm hosting the MK meet, and Monday is a big 'maybe' as I'm down for BB with Patinmn...but I'm always looking for ways to get out of it. ;) Shhhh, don't tell anyone I said that. ;)

Leslie, how long is the tour on Monday and how much does it cost? :)

Hey, the AK tour on Tuesday is 8:30-11:30, so we can do it all:earseek:! I was kinda leaning toward that one anyway.
The Epcot one on Monday is 10:30-3pm.

Wasn't there talk of doing on of those behind-the-scenes Holiday Tours? I think that would be wayyy cool. I'd love to be able to squeeze that in somewhere.

Cookie...mmmm I wanted to do one of those HOliday tours as well but just can't see when that would be fitted in LOL

Leslie,

I really wish I could do this, but I already have other plans for that day :(

Sounds like a great tour, hope you have a wonderful time.

I am doing the 'Hidden Treasures of World Showcase' Tuesday AM, Leslie. I always try to take a tour in every trip. I have done both "Wild' and 'Undiscovered' on past trips, and both were great. Would love to see you on the 'Hidden' tour if you decide on that one.

Oh darn it! :( I'm signed up for something else that morning. Hopefully next time though. :)

Dan, I think one tour per trip is a great idea! I always forget to squeeze one in though. :rolleyes: ::sigh:: LOL

Leslie, I will also be doing the World Showcase tour Tuesday morning. If you feel like doing that one, I'd love to see you there as well. This will be my first official tour so I am looking forward to it!

Tom and I are planning on doing the World Showcase tour too.. I loved doing Keys to the Kingdom last year. :)

I really wanted to do the Yuletide Magic Tour - I called, and it seems like it's booked up for the time I'm there. :(

But she sounded kind of confused...I'm going to try again. :)

jdubbs is doing sea world on wed. dec. 4th if any takers. I always wanted to go there. the only aquarium I ever went to was in coney island in brooklyn..remember the warriors...great movie..

I was originally going to do the Yuletide Magic tour on Tuesday, Dec. 3rd. I wanted to do that in the morning, then rest before MVMCP that night. After I decided to register for the convention, I dropped the tour to save some $$. So, Cookie - try again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter