Update on me

TPCShauna

<font color=green> Most Cheerful Creativear<br><fo
Hi Ladies!

I'm here and doing sort of a universal check-in of all of my current swaps and projects. I haven't dropped off the face of the planet but I am INCREDIBLY busy at the moment, both at home and at work.

My Girl Scouts have started up again for the year and we start Fall Product Sales and have a camping trip within our first month back so I'm very busy at home with that. DH has been sick since last Saturday and we don't know why so I'm spending all my free time taking care of him and home which is quite an adjustment since he usually is quite helpful at home. To make matters worse, a have a co-worker out on indefinite medical leave of absence and I am doing her job and mine. The workload for both is about 60 hours a week but I'm supposed to do them both with no overtime so I'm incredibly stressed at work at the moment. I usually have time to get a little DISing done at work but haven't even had that lately.

I'm working on all of my projects at the moment and will try to stop by each thread and update as I can. I'm mailing the Year-Round Swap on Saturday and I'm working on the Surprise and Cruise at the moment. I'm still planning on posting sign-ups for the Event Swap on Monday but it will probably be late Monday evening, Pacific time.

If anyone needs anything pressing, please shoot me a PM or email and I will try to get back to you ASAP. I wish I had more time to chat. I miss you guys!

How dare "life" get in the way of our important Dis-er?:mad:
:wizard: for your DH, and hope you get an extra hand or two from work soon!

Shauna - take care of you too - don't want you to get sick along with your DH and co-worker.. Stop by when you can to say Hi :)

Hope things settle down a bit for you soon. Why does everything always happen at once? :hug:

Thanks for checking in!

Yes, please take time to take care of yourself too.
Thank you so much for letting us know how easily RL can take over.

Hope things get easier for you soon!

Like everyone has said, take care of yourself, Shauna!!

I hope it settles down soon!! :wizard:

All y'all are SO SWEET!! This is why I miss being here so much.

Well, it looks like your well wishes and pixie dust have already helped some. DH is starting to feel a little better so he is cooking dinner tonight :goodvibes which is giving me a few minutes to get caught up on my email (87 messages - can you say yikes?) :eek:

My co-worker is not getting any better so they have decided to bring in a temp to do most of my job so I can do hers pretty much full-time. There is a strong possibility that she won't be coming back (at least not anytime soon) so we are looking at long term options. Getting a temp. in will alleviate a lot of my stress.

My girls are pretty much in a good place. We had to move our meeting date so I'm adjusting to that but I think everything will be OK. My big stress at the moment is finding 2 parents to come on the camping trip with us.

In the meantime, I've bumped up my vitamin intake and am taking vitamin C in the hopes it will keep me from getting sick. We'll have to see.

Thanks again for the well wishes. I sure hope things slow down soon. :upsidedow

Zinc is also very good - if you do get a cold it helps you get better quicker, but you need to take it before you get sick ;) It was recommended to me when I was under a lot of stress and my health was suffering, and it was a big help.:thumbsup2 Its one of those minerals its easy to miss because its not in so many things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter