*~Update on Inferno Situation~* (Merged)

mine is still single use - sigh - :confused3 if only i had waited .. way to go vmk putting the kingdom in a vast pot of turmoil. Well this certainly bvetter be fixed today or I will ask the host tonight to make the change for me and trust me I believe they do have the power to switch things with how they put stuff in your inventory yea they can I believe

They will tell you to use the Contact Us link to tell them there.
Host's do have the power to put things in our inventory, but in this situation I know for a fact they won't. I also wouldn't go around bugging and annoying them about it.
You typed in the code, which gave you Single-Use Inferno. I was your choice and decision to do so, and now you must wait with the numerous others that are stuck with Single-Use; Including myself and sister ;)

They will tell you to use the Contact Us link to tell them there.
Host's do have the power to put things in our inventory, but in this situation I know for a fact they won't. I also wouldn't go around bugging and annoying them about it.
You typed in the code, which gave you Single-Use Inferno. I was your choice and decision to do so, and now you must wait with the numerous others that are stuck with Single-Use; Including myself and sister ;)

I was making a suggestion why do you make it seem like I think of myself better than others becuase I am not.....

I was replying to VMK_Shorty the other day about my "Unlimited Inferno" code not working and he wanted to know my VMK title, and when I tried to reply to HIS email, I immediately got back an email stating that they feel their previous email answered my questions and the case had been closed :rolleyes1 :headache: I tried to use the Contact Us, Problem with Code, and when I tried to enter the code, it came up invalid :mad: The first code I entered is set to expire in 1 day :scared: Hope I don't lose out :sad:

However, my other "Unlimited Inferno" codes worked perfectly today :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

:hug:
Lyn

ok i sued mine then whent to contact us and when i went to contact us is it ok that i used i am having trouble with a secrete code or was i suposed to sue something else? If i was suposed to sue something else plz post wat it was and thank you

to be on the safe side i'd use that then sue the "other" catagory with an explination and the code my single use inferno just started flashing but it has 5 days left on it it's still in my inventory too is this a sign of change or ......

Yes, you used the correct choice, problem with a code. It then should have asked you to enter the code you were having problems with and you should have included your VMK title.

ok i sued mine then whent to contact us and when i went to contact us is it ok that i used i am having trouble with a secrete code or was i suposed to sue something else? If i was suposed to sue something else plz post wat it was and thank you

I had a problem with my stitch helmet code but vmk took care of the problem. I hope that everybody who is still having problems gets them resolved soon. I am sure they are working hard to get everything straightened out.

But in the meantime:

:cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cloud9:

After almost 2 1/2 years Lava Girl has her own inferno!

:cloud9: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

I have been on :cloud9: cloud 9 :cloud9: all week after winning best guest room, and now I have my own inferno...thanks vmk for helping me to escape from reality!

Keep the faith my friends!

Fly :hippie:

I was replying to VMK_Shorty the other day about my "Unlimited Inferno" code not working and he wanted to know my VMK title, and when I tried to reply to HIS email, I immediately got back an email stating that they feel their previous email answered my questions and the case had been closed :rolleyes1 :headache: I tried to use the Contact Us, Problem with Code, and when I tried to enter the code, it came up invalid :mad: The first code I entered is set to expire in 1 day :scared: Hope I don't lose out :sad:

However, my other "Unlimited Inferno" codes worked perfectly today :woohoo: :yay: :woohoo:

Lyn

Glad the codes are working now! :banana:

Just so you know Lyn, never reply directly to an email sent to you. I learned earlier this year that you have to send all responses back to Contact Us; it helps to include a copy of what Shorty's email said to you. This is because apparently when you click "reply" on an email to them, it just reaches a computer system set up to auto-respond with "We already helped you, your request is closed." Seems illogical, but so it goes. Hope this helps.

But in the meantime:

:cool1: :woohoo: :banana: :yay: :dance3: :cloud9:

After almost 2 1/2 years Lava Girl has her own inferno!

:cloud9: :dance3: :banana: :woohoo: :yay:

I have been on :cloud9: cloud 9 :cloud9: all week after winning best guest room, and now I have my own inferno...thanks vmk for helping me to escape from reality!

Keep the faith my friends!

Fly :hippie:

Woot! Congrats, Fly! :woohoo: :woohoo: :teeth:

I'll know the feeling in about a week. Now that you've gotten your Inferno, it feels like I'm the only person who's played regularly for over a year that doesn't have one yet.

^ I've been playing over 2 years and I don't have one yet, so take heart. :laughing:

Hopefully they'll still be available December 21st. That's the day the new Disney Treasure sets come out, and they will give me enough points to get the oh-so-elusive Inferno. I refuse to buy DVDs I don't want; we simply don't have the kind of money to do that. And I had already asked for the ones I did want for Christmas, so I simply must wait for 12-21 to get here. In 23 days, Donald shall have her Inferno! tick tock tick tock... :rolleyes1

I know it wont make those who have not been fixed yet feel any better, but I wanted to point out, the people would would fix the code engine and the people who would correct an issue like your single use pin, are 2 different skill sets. In otherwords its not that they tried to take care of the people who havent enterred them later and ignore those who already enterred their codes.

I am sure the correction from single use to normal is a very manual process and thats probably what the deal is.

I know it doesnt make you feel any luckier, but rest assured they didnt choose the others over you.

Just wanted to thank everyone on this tread. Because of this thread I waited to redeem my points for inferno until today and the code worked. Woot :woohoo:

I hope everyone gets their code problems resolved soon. Good Luck :grouphug:

Lyn

Hey Tigger,

NEVER reply to a reply from VMK_Shorty. You have to start a NEW message and copy/paste your previous correspondence into the new message for reference purposes. If you reply, you will ALWAYS get the message you did.

- J.

Thanks for this thread and updates, everyone.:goodvibes I am finally the proud owner of Dancing Inferno Magic!:cool1:

I just recived my email from shorty and he says it is more like a first message first change method which i'm fine with..... So shortly I will too be a pround owner of dancing inferno magic!!!! :cool1:

Woot! Congrats, Fly! :woohoo: :woohoo: :teeth:

I'll know the feeling in about a week. Now that you've gotten your Inferno, it feels like I'm the only person who's played regularly for over a year that doesn't have one yet.

You're not alone, Mint.
I've been playing since September '05 and I currently only have the 1 time use pin. Hope they get that fixed for everyone soon. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter