*~Update on Inferno Situation~* (Merged)

ok still hvae my single use inferno:( but i have a strong feeling in me that says that will have it by monday:) I wont be on till sunday cause i am going to a friends house but until then keep posting and have a magical day;)

ok i back but still no one star:0(

o@0 lol it kinda looks like a snowman from the side

This stinks....>_< i sent in my inferno code when it expires in 5 days, now it expires in 0 days and no full use... so mad.... >_<:mad: :mad: :mad:

did you send vmk and explination with the code in the "other" catagory and then send it to them via " problem with a secret code " do it both ways

This stinks....>_< i sent in my inferno code when it expires in 5 days, now it expires in 0 days and no full use... so mad.... >_<:mad: :mad: :mad:

Your single use inferno has nothing to do with wether or not you get a full inferno. VMK has let everyone know that. If you didnt follow the procedure as explained, you can do so now :) If you have, they will get to it :thumbsup2

sigh still single use i hope i get it soon until then lalala and also have a magical day

this stinks. i got my single use on monday, typed it in on last wensday, and still nothing. i have reported 3 times and got the same message on email
i might quit vmk if they don't fix :( :(

yes i did

this stinks. i got my single use on monday, typed it in on last wensday, and still nothing. i have reported 3 times and got the same message on email
i might quit vmk if they don't fix :( :(

Make sure that you are both reporting it in the "Other" section of the Contact Us. This is what VMK Staff told me to do and mine was fixed the day they started doing so. So if you have been sending them through the "Code problem(s)" section it most likely will take longer.

ok if the inferno expires can i still get my one star?

Yes, they should be able to see in your inventory that you had it that you received that inferno that expires. I would report it again today explaining that it is about to expire. Since you have not heard back from them, I dont want them to forget about you.

I imagine right now they may be going through a heavy review of inventories due to people who may have "claimed" they were in your circumstance but never had inferno.

Good Luck!

Yes, they should be able to see in your inventory that you had it that you received that inferno that expires. I would report it again today explaining that it is about to expire. Since you have not heard back from them, I dont want them to forget about you.

I imagine right now they may be going through a heavy review of inventories due to people who may have "claimed" they were in your circumstance but never had inferno.

Good Luck!
ok thx ill keep u all updated. and if any on still is waiting for single use can u plz post your name? i am hoping i am still not the only on lol

ok i am loging in to see if i got mine yet... i am hoping i have gotten it by now! crosses fingures and wishes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter