***UPDATE*** Official Akershus Mini Meet Thread - November 28th

Taryn

VMK Spooky Pirate Yeti Girl of Doom
Hi all,

***UPDATE***

I called yesterday to add a few more people to the PS... bad news and good news... I was able to change it and add a few more people... but the time will change slightly. The PS is now for 14 people at 1500 (3pm). I hope this will not conflict with plans anyone has made so far. I know it will be much better for glo!

I'll still be at the entrance to Akershus at 1430 so people can gather, maybe do their spin on the Maelstrom before lunch etc.

I'm so pleased that there was interest in this little meet! I'll try to send all of you who have signed up a PM to link you to this post. Oh, and the CM I made this change with thinks this is the neatest thing...! She just thought I had a big family but I explained to her who we were and that we were all meeting for the first time and she had tons for questions! I wonder if she noted that on our PS?!

Thanks all!

****UPDATE END***

We have a PS at Akershus for 1500 on November 28th maybe followed by a spin on the Maelstrom!

I'm hoping to see lots of DISCON solo travellers there but of course everyone is welcome!

Here is the list I have...

Taryn (2)
Barb (1)
disneycub (1)
SandraB (1)
BelleMom (1)
Barry (1)
patinmn (2)
lowellsdad (1)
glo (1)
Snowwark (1)
amid chaos (1)
Patrick IL (1)

We are now officially full!

If there are others who are interested feel free to send me a PM and I'll see if we can change the PS again... I have already done this once and had to change the time as a result but of course if I can add more without changing the time I will...

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Love and lefse...

After looking at that menu, I may turn into a pig afterward (yes, yes....I can hear the comments already).
sarcblink.gif

Taryn: another confirmation here! Akershus is one my all time favorites!!!! I haven't seen this posting before today because I simply didn't manage to log in yesterday. Did anybody here have the same problem?

Livia:

I also had problems getting on the boards last night. Kept getting a database error message, but it looks like everything is fine today.

No comments, Steve! :D :D I think you and I are going to be in trouble. Between the skillet at Whispering Canyon (you promised you share with me) and the lunch at Norway, I think we'll be waddling around WDW together!! Maybe we should be each other's "gentle reminder" not to over eat.
ie. Do you really need that? Is that good for you? That will go straight to your hips, thighs, rear, etc. :p :p :p ;)

BTW, I thought I would nuts yesterday not being able to get on the boards! Geesh!:eek: :eek:

Well, I'm doing really really good on this diet thing. I'm on my third week, and have lost 13 pounds. Another 10 and I'll be happy. And yes, I plan on sharing a skillet with ya, Barb!

Yikes....'sharing' food....NO WAY!! I want my own!! :D :D :D No 'diet' for me! ;)

About this luncheon meet....I wish I could come, but I don't think we'll be doing any of the parks this day. :(

Have fun! :bounce: I'll see you guys back at Atlantic Dance. :)

Tia, we'll miss you for lunch that day. But, we'll make up for it at Atlantic Dance. BTW, does this mean there's dancing that night, since it's held at Atlantic Dance?
Steve, that's wonderful. I've managed to loose about 5 pounds so far, just by really, really watching what I eat, no snacks, no fatty foods. I just hope I can keep it up. I'd be happy loosing about10 more.

I believe that Atlantic Dance is opening early for our reception, and then opens to the public for dancing later. My dad and mom were great dancers. Unfortunately, they didn't pass that skill onto their son..... :(

I like to dance......but I really wish I could 'ball room dance' That is always so beautiful!

Taryn,

Since I finally decided to come a day early, I will be able to join all of you for this lunch if a space is available.

Frank

Taryn I land at the airport at 2:20. I am getting picked up by a driver and going straight to Epcot. I will be joinging you guys, but late, so hold a seat for me ok???

lowellsdad!

Great! I've got you down for one but if I am wrong let me know... looking forward to meeting you!

glo...

We will hold place for you! Straight from the airport? If I didn't know better I'd guess you were becoming a commado!

Taryn!!!!

Thanks for the update you know I will be there with bells on now!!!A commando??? Not me I wouldn't do that to one particular person I know. I can not wait to meet up with you guys. and have a blast!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter