"Update booking" with Virgin

gilld

<font color=deeppink>Will just have the butler ope
I'm having terrible trouble getting the Virgin Atlantic site to accept my locator number on their "update your booking" page. I have checked the number with them on the telephone and it is correct, and while there I got them to request the seats I want -79A&C - but I wanted to check myself - I never believe other people do things properly:rotfl: Control freak springs to mind:rotfl: Anyone have any ideas?

I also want to add our Frequent Flyer numbers - can I call the club and get them to do it?

Thanks

Hi,

When did you last try to update your booking? VA have been doing maintenance to their site but everything should have been finalised today. I have just been onto my booking and everything is fine.

We had trouble last year allocating seats and I got them to do it by phone - this was immediately showing online when I checked so you should be ok.

I noticed you want seats 79A&C - DD and myself had these last year going to Antigua - they were great. You have no-one behind you so you don't feel bad reclining your seat and you get an extra little table at the side of the aisle seat.

Hi,

When did you last try to update your booking? VA have been doing maintenance to their site but everything should have been finalised today. I have just been onto my booking and everything is fine.

We had trouble last year allocating seats and I got them to do it by phone - this was immediately showing online when I checked so you should be ok.

I noticed you want seats 79A&C - DD and myself had these last year going to Antigua - they were great. You have no-one behind you so you don't feel bad reclining your seat and you get an extra little table at the side of the aisle seat.
Yes I saw they were working on it yesterday, but it won't allow me access today either.

We have had seats 80H&K before, so agree 79A&C are great. We're flying to Barbados so it should be a comfortable flight ....and first off the aircraft.
Gill - I have been having problems too ...
Guess we'll just have to keep trying:confused:

I was going to give this a go later as well as I saw the maintenance was supposed to be done today.

We have already selected our seats but wanted to check that they are still there as I am paranoid about these things!!

I'll report back as to whether it works or not..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter