Upcoming Embellishment Swap Question

I am excited to sign up for this swap! I can't wait for signups. Do you have a limit on the number of groups a newbie can sign up for?
I have a couple of questions:
1. Would you like groups of 5 or groups of 10? Doesn't matter to me either way but I would be willing to do groups of 10
2. Would like an Fiber / Ribbon group or seprate groups for each? Yes! Seperate! Also, what about a group for printed ribbon and a group for colored ribbon. Just a thought.
3. What items would you like to see in the swap? Charms? I don't know.

Announcer's voice "Anyone interested in signing up for a Swap..."

this is Tinkerbean...
mrsbeasley.gif
(although it looks like this little smilie guy might just have to go pee...)

He really does look like he needs to pee, drat, all this talk of pee, now I gotta go....

Groups of 5 or 10 are fine...I like the idea to have a solid ribbon group and a printed ribbon group too...

:lmao: :lmao:

I'm sure I could have phrased that better.

How many shaped brads/eyelets will be needed for each person in the group?

I was thinking 10 shaped brads and eyelets per person. Does that sound ok?

I am excited to sign up for this swap! I can't wait for signups. Do you have a limit on the number of groups a newbie can sign up for? No limit
I have a couple of questions:
1. Would you like groups of 5 or groups of 10? Doesn't matter to me either way but I would be willing to do groups of 10
2. Would like an Fiber / Ribbon group or seprate groups for each? Yes! Seperate! Also, what about a group for printed ribbon and a group for colored ribbon. Just a thought. Great idea.
3. What items would you like to see in the swap? Charms? I don't know. Those would go in the anything metal group.

S :)

SInce this is a buy and bag kinda swap I think we will go with 10 in a group. I'm willing to open up additional groups if these fill.

S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter