"UnOfficial" May 2013 planning thread. It's never to early to start planning!

In 13 hours I leave for the airport. In approx. 22 hours I check in at BLT ! :cool1::cool1: Nervous & excited !

5 days. We leave Wednesday! First for DD2 and my husband. I haven't been there since 1986. They were just buidling Grand Floridian.

Hope all of you May travelers that are there NOW are having a pixiedust: time!

I am still counting down...called today and added the Dining Plan. :goodvibes Also upgraded our tickets to 10 day Park hoppers and added the Water Parks & more option (first time doing the water parks!:goodvibes). Everything is paid in full....packing almost done....:hourglass

Still 18 days to go here. I hope all those that are going now or are currently there are having a great time!!! I can do online check in with the resort beginning the 20th and the airline a few days after that.

STOKED!!!!

Still 18 days to go here. I hope all those that are going now or are currently there are having a great time!!! I can do online check in with the resort beginning the 20th and the airline a few days after that.

STOKED!!!!

You can do online check-in today! With the new WDW website, they changed the online check-in to 30 (or is is 60?) days. :goodvibes

Oh really?? Last thing I read said 10 days. I will look into it if I can even get on their site. :scared: It's been acting all janky... :rotfl2:

2 days, 10 hours, and 30 minutes until my family boards the plane for WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter