Unlimited Dining Package: kids?

PoohBearFamily

Mouseketeer
Hi! We're taking an Alaskan cruise this year and the pre-cruise sale for Unlimited Dining would save some $ for my spouse and I (we want to try 4-5 of the restaurants on board). Do I need to purchase a Unlimited Dining package for our 6 year old? Or will my child get the $10 meals because we have the package? It'd save $70 if I don't buy a package for my kid. Thanks in advance!

I am wondering the same thing. My child is 13 so it wants to charge me adult pricing which would be find if he actually ate more then chicken fingers and mac & cheese😝

I am wondering the same thing. My child is 13 so it wants to charge me adult pricing which would be find if he actually ate more then chicken fingers and mac & cheese😝
So I called and asked! When parents have Unlimited DP, 0-5 yr olds are free at specialty dining, 6-12 yr olds it's only a $10 cover charge per meal. Maybe you could ask to order off kids menu and they won't mind?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter