universal studious map guide

tinkandhook

Mouseketeer
anyone going to universal studious anytime soon that could get me a map guide to send to me? I have extreme anxiety and am a planner and would love to get a map guide to go through it before our trip in october.

Download the Universal Studios Hollywood app or go to the official website. All the information is the same as a park map, which are hard to get as they no longer hand them out.

Was just there early December and told the same thing…they do not print paper maps anymore. The maps on app are difficult to read and not very detailed.
There are some large “You are here” type map boards around the park but that’s about it.

Thank goodness the park isn’t any larger! For the most part, once you get you4 bearings, it’s fairly easy to navI gate.

Thanks . I sent an email to them and was told to look at the map online. The map online is just hard to see you have to zoom on real close. But it doesn’t look too big so it shouldn’t be too hard… famous Last words lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter