Universal Studio Question

CarolAnnC

<font color=blue>Caught Smuggling Jello Shot Syrin
There is a chance we may take a short trip to LA and I have checked out the ticket deals online for Universal. I see a 2 day online only ticket deal which is basically 2 days for 1 day price.

Would anyone be able to let me know what the current at the gate specials may be? Thanks everyone.

Carol,

I think that 2 Days For The Price of 1 price is going to be pretty accurate all year. The deals on the Universal Studios Hollywood website are pretty accurate as far as the Single Day Passes, Front of The Line Passes & Annual Passes from what I saw when I was there not too long ago.

Don't forget to try your AAA card as well. I know being a AAA members gets you a very nice discount at Knotts. I'm not sure if it works at Universal but it's worth a try.

Oh & if you ever get the chance...try the VIP Tour at Universal. It's beyond amazing. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter