Universal Menus!!!

Do the restaurants at US take PS ressies like at WDW? What restaurants are in HRH?? Just wondering.. Cant find out too much on the topic. Thanks.

Which IOA rest. take PS's? Are there any char. meals? Which are more kid-friendly?

I know Mythos takes PS.. but they don't do charecter meals...this happens to be a very nice upscale restaurant. We ate there with our 8 year old and there were plenty of kids in there, however it is more adult geered.

Can someone please explain how the PS bookings work at Universal. How far in advance can you book? Do you have to book in person? Do they have buffets?

Sorry for all the ??s but I've never been to US or IOA.

Want to know info on Mythos--food sounds yummy. Was a toss-up from Mythos or Margaritavile. Any suggestions on which one. I would like to do a meal AFTER park closes or close to park closing. Can this be done without a City park pass??? Phone number or pictures of Mytho or Margaritavile would be very helpful--Thanks TONS. Also only a pass to US not IOA.

CityWalk is free to roam for any guest anytime you wish. The only thing that costs in CityWalk is admission to the clubs after around 9:30pm and parking before 6pm (after 6pm it's free). Thus, you can eat at any restaurant at CityWalk w/out having a ticket. The CityWalk pass you are referring too most likely is a "party pass" for the clubs after 9:30pm (barring a special event).

If you would like to eat at Mythos, I would strongly suggest calling ahead of time and making a priority seating at the following number (407) 224-4534. Additionally, with the shortening of hours, Mythos will most likely begin closing between 3pm and 4pm.

Also, as an FYI, if you choose just to eat at Mythos/Lombards ONLY and did not want to stay in the park. At Guest Services, We do offer a "dining pass". You would have to pay for admission into the park for your whole party and have a priority seating at the venue. After completing your meal, you take your receipt which is time stamped and have 1/2 hour to return to G/S to receive your refund of your park admission. Some guest services coordinators may not be aware of this pass, speak to a senior coordinator at that point and explain your situation.

Happy Dining!:p

Love this thread! Thanks for the menu sites! :)

Mythos or Margaritaville?
Both... :teeth: Maybe Mythos for lunch and later a small dinner at Margaritaville on the way out after the park closes... Get the Volcano Nachos, you won't be sorry...

Once upon a time, someone had a link to pictures of Mythos on here. I LOVE the interior design of the place... Yes, geared somewhat more to adults, but still able to keep that "Gods and Godesses" fantasy ambiance to it. I'll see if I can find them again. We went there end of October last year and the place was practically empty... No waiting... I'm sure things will probably be different this year...

Disneyjunkie - I'm not sure whether there are any buffets in IoA or USF or not... I remember that Motown Cafe had a reasonably inexpensive buffet in CityWalk though.

More later.
:jester:

I HIGHLY recommend Mythos, we've eaten there the past couple of times that we've been there and its been wonderful!

Does anyone know of anywhere that you can get the recipes for their AuGratin Mushrooms, they're DELICIOUS!!!

How crowded does Emerils get - is it a really good restaurant? I looked at the menu - hmm - some strange things on it.

I was unable to find any menus for Emeril's Tchoup Choup. I linked to each of the sites mentioned earlier for menus and did not see one for this restaurant. Did I simply over-look it or is there another site I can visit?

We HAVE to go back now!!

When we were there almost 5 months ago, they were still building Emeril's Tchoup Chop... And well... This menu just sounds too darned good to pass up... If anyone goes there, will you give us the scoop on the portions, taste, restaurant interior design and anything else that strikes your fancy?

Have I mentioned today that I love the Royal Pacific Resort? (swoon)
:jester:

I just booked ressies for the character dining at Islands Dining at the RPR....I just checked out the menu (ouch $$$!!)...but listed on the menu is an exclusive kids buffet for $3.99....anyone know anything about this? Sounds too good to be true considering the other menu prices!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter