Universal meets, 3/24!

Originally posted by h20jag

We're gonna be in the old faithful bead-spot we were in for MG - Con on Sat. nite. Afterwards, catch a bit (alot?) of E,W,& F.
Maybe a Finnegans Meet 7 -7:30 before Mardi?

Karen - Operation Partytime's largest strikeforce will be Sun. nite for us. IOA closes at 10 pm. Invading Dragons after dark, maybe Alchemy 1st!
Jim

Well...I'm looking forward to EW&F and I like the Finnegans idea...perhaps we'll actually SEE the parade!?!? Definitely gotta get there early...the crowds are consistantly bad at the bar at about that time these days! LOL

Sunday night, eh? Allright, well...kids have school, so they might just need a sitter! Alchemy is a good call...happy hour is 3-5! ;-)
I haven't done the dragons after dark...or after visiting the Alchemy for happy hour! :eek:
Sounds like a fun-filled weekend!!!
Karen

MIB will be there. probably both days. I would like to do the ET passholder thing so we may see ya Rocketman.

H2Ojag, if you want to get close to the stage for EWF you need to be in different place to catch the beads and then put the MIB for front of stage plan into effect. Rocketman and i have both used it and it works very well. :smooth:

H2Ojag, if you want to get close to the stage for EWF you need to be in different place to catch the beads and then put the MIB for front of stage plan into effect. Rocketman and i have both used it and it works very well.

It's called the stomp-the-touron plan...

I plan to see what this plan is all about Sat. night...of course, I have a feeling I better get my beer drinkin' & bathroom visitin' done beforehand or I'll never get back up there again!!! :eek:

If anyone tries to beat me up...I hope you'll step on them FOR me, MIB!!! ;) :rolleyes: :eek:

Karen

No problem MsDis!!!! this one should be a bit calmer than the Lynard Skynard concert.

One girl really went all the way to get some beads from the stage that night.

The stomp-on-a-touron plan will take off from the Hanna-Barbera, Hitchcock area. :smooth:

One girl really went all the way to get some beads from the stage that night.

Hey...I thought that was how you were SUPPOSED to go about getting beads!!!:confused: I DID my research on Mardi Gras "etiquette"!!!:rolleyes: Geesh...uptight theme park security...:mad:

:D :D :D

Karen

Not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but we're gonna stay a little back from the stage (nearer to a refreshment cart & restrooms) and maybe have a little dancing room if the urge does strike.
You Mardi veterans are too wild for us!
Jim

Not to be a stick-in-the-mud, but we're gonna stay a little back from the stage (nearer to a refreshment cart & restrooms) and maybe have a little dancing room if the urge does strike.

I hear THAT, Jag...and that's what might end up happening with me...I can't be that far away from the restrooms...as many of you might recall!!! (ahem, or the refreshment cart, for that matter):rolleyes:

You'll have to let me know where you'll be shaking your booty so if I have to leave the front, never to be able to return again:eek:...I can look for ya!

The stop light is a pretty good spot...easy to find and pretty open area...that's where I was shakin' MY booty during Lynard Skynard... ;) I could care less about seeing the band...I just want to enjoy the music!!! :)

Karen

ok jag you win we will hang back and have room to dance and drink and hit the cans. :smooth:

Originally posted by MIB999999
ok jag you win we will hang back and have room to dance and drink and hit the cans. :smooth:

Now you're talkin' MIB...

And to think...no tourons have to die for THAT plan!!! ;)

So Jag...should we meet you at Finnegans then? We'll take down their keg of Guinness, just like old times! ;) :D ;) Or...bud ice or whatever... :)

Or someplace before that? Just let us know! :)

Karen

Here is a list of meet times for anybody going to be there over the weekend. I tried to find all the times from this thread and consolidate them.

Saturday:

10am at ET for pass holders
12pm Mythos
6:30pm Finnagans

Sunday:
8:30am front gate US
12 pm Mythos

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter