Universal/IOA/Seaworld CLOSED but ACTIVE

Thanks Maria :goodvibes
Susie let me know if you want my spot since you did post before me.. :flower3:

Still some spots left. I deleted the citywalk group since there wasn't any interest.

I am going to keep this open through the end of the weekend then close it and start a progress thread so everyone knows how many items they are making. Right now there is a minimum of 4 in each group and a few are full so it's a good number.

Maria

Susie - sounds good I'll keep my 2 spots then, thank you. :)

I'm so bummed that I missed this one! Let me know if you need someone to fill in!

Checking in again ( I have to set up the check in smilies - DH away at Nascar all weekend meant Mom had no time alone! But I haven't forgotten and I have kept track of it all.

Anyhoo - I got some more paper yesterday for my one fish two fish (little bugger son took my original set) and today I managed to sketch what I was doing. It's progress!

Maria

I just got a "sea life" sizzlets set, it has a whale, dolphin, sea lion and something else. it will be perfect for the seaworld swap!

I keep forgetting about this one.

I am going to finish up SIOH's AK - then my YR swap......

so I will probably start on this one after next weekend and do a group a night.

MAJOR PROGRESS - lol

I bought some Spiderman paper yesterday.

That's about all I have to report.

MAJOR PROGRESS - lol

I bought some Spiderman paper yesterday.

That's about all I have to report.

If it makes you feel any better - I'm only one group ahead of you! I have papers, now if only I had time......

Time is coming soon - I can see it in the future....

I have a scrapbooking day planned with a girlfriend tomorrow, so I plan to sit down and get it all done. I'll update once that actually happens though;)

Checking in---no additional progress. I'll be working on it early next week.

Ok my Manatee items were just shipped - so I will be working quickly over the weekend to get this one finished up and hope to mail on Monday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter