Universal, how busy?

V.B.

Mouseketeer
Hey there! My kids (teen and young adult) and I will have one day in Universal towards the last week of March. Seeing as it will be leading up to Easter, how busy will it be? I'm wondering if we can expect hour plus wait times etc. If that's the case, what are your suggestions for things to do with shorter lines, nice places to have some down time. Thanks :)!

Looks like that's the Los Angeles Spring Break week, so I would expect it to be crowded. A few rides have single rider, and they work really well on rides like Flight of Passage and Jurassic World. If your kids really want to see Nintendo World and ride the Mario Kart attraction, I suggest getting the early entry pass for an extra $30. You get in an hour before regular opening and can walk on the ride, and have some time in the land with limited crowds. The water stunt show is also really good and doesn't have too bad of a wait.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter