universal hotel discounts????

kmc

Xlet's start todayX
hi everyone , i have never been to US/IOA but im buying the annual pass next week for $99--i have seen all the ent/fan club rates posted which im assuming is some kind of club you have to pay for to join..does anyone know if there are any discounts for any of there hotels for fl residents or annual pass holders for may or june--any help will be appreciated..thanks

Hi KMC and Darlene: Go to this site www.entertainment.com and it will explain how and what the Entertainment book has to offer. It has offers for all kinds of hotels and even some (like Hard Rock and Royal Pacific) which are not even listed but you can get the discount by calling and making your reservation and telling them you are an Entertainment card member. They won't ask for the number until you check in so you must have the card by then. The card comes with the book. You can order it for either Orlando or for your town, it does not matter. The card does not have your name on it but a number. I've used it twice at Hard Rock Hotel and the discount is the best! Hope this helps.:D

Email me your mailing address and I'll send a Fan Club Card

Hi Tinkerbarb! I just want to say "thank-you" for my fan club card & the addt'l. info. you sent me with it! I got it about a week ago, & haven't had a chance to post. Once again, THANKS! Kathy :wave:

hi polishbob, its a card that you can get from your employer if they are sighned up for the program..tinkerbarb was kind enough to send me one and from what ive seen she has done this for several other people on the board but i beleive she is on vacation this week

I'm baaaaack!! Had a great time!!!!! My goodness it was hot!!!

Email me your address, I'd be happy to send you a card. Hope you get a great rate!!!

tinkerbarb, you are too kind :) :)

Thank you so much!

Glad you had a great time!

I have emailed you :)

PB :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter