Universal Hollywood Free Attraction Lockers

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
Are the Mummy lockers small like the ones in Orlando? Also, it looks like they are remodeling the Forbidden Journey lockers? Are they the small ones like Orlando? For the life of me, I can’t remember what they were. We were unknowingly coming down with Covid, so I’m blaming that🤣 Thanks

Mummy Lockers are free for 90mins and are full size, like the old Orlando lockers before they changed to the small lockers.

Forbidden Journey are the same as the Mummy Lockers except they are free for 120mins.

They are building a new locker building in a portion of the extended queue for Forbidden Journey. It is not known what the size of the locker is will be.

Mummy Lockers are free for 90mins and are full size, like the old Orlando lockers before they changed to the small lockers.

Forbidden Journey are the same as the Mummy Lockers except they are free for 120mins.

They are building a new locker building in a portion of the extended queue for Forbidden Journey. It is not known what the size of the locker is will be.
Let's hope they don't go small. That's what happened in Orlando when they moved to the extended queue. I have to carry a different bag for the small ones in Orlando. Thank you very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter