universal express pass with Airmiles

We were there the Monday immediately after Harry Potter weekend (whatever it's called?!?!) Other than trying to get thru the gates (good grief, disorganized much!!??!!) it was "shoot-a-canon & not hit anybody" dead quiet in the majority of the park. In both of the HP sections it was very busy, but doable. The only line we ran into was to catch the train from one section to the other at the end of the day -- it was over an hour long :crazy2:(we chose to walk instead ... much quicker) We ended up with fistfuls of paper express passes because they thought it took too long to downgrade our tickets and we never used one -- there were no lines anywhere that even had that section open. Even the 2 headliner HP rides were close to walk ons, they didn't even have the single rider lines open.
View attachment 260792 This was around noon -- had to go out of your way to even come close to touching anyone!
View attachment 260795 This was around 5:30 in one of the HP sections -- guess it wasn't that busy after all!

Oh my gosh I wish I was going in Feb!!!
That crowd level would be a dream for me.
Thanks for sharing the photos and information Hon
Hugs Mel

We have done this a few times.

I have phoned Air Miles directly and booked Royal Pacific. Not sure if they still do this. Perhaps if you`re Onyx and use the personal shopper featureÉ

Wait...how do you use airmiles for Royal Pacific? I'm so excited this is a possibility! I went to the travel hub section and saw RPR but I didn't see how I could use Airmiles to pay? I'm missing a piece of the puzzle....please let me know how! I was going to shorten our trip to allow for the extra cost of staying at RPR but if there is a way I can use airmiles to pay for it or at least some of it then this will be the best Christmas trip ever!!!!!:yay:

Please please please tell me how! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter