Universal and/or IoA Picture of the day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
7582e67d42317cc1345bc76bfb21e1b8.jpg

fc7048721171cf2676bb09da72203001.jpg

You must be a professional photographer! Those are all stunning! What kind of camera do you use? Do you do something with the light or is it just in the angles that you shoot the pictures?

Your pictures look like postcards. As an occasional scrapbooker, I wish I could do that- the pages would be amazing!

You must be a professional photographer! Those are all stunning! What kind of camera do you use? Do you do something with the light or is it just in the angles that you shoot the pictures?

Your pictures look like postcards. As an occasional scrapbooker, I wish I could do that- the pages would be amazing!
I truly appreciate the sentiment, thank you!

I'm not a professional photographer, however it's certainly a hobby I take seriously. Currently I shoot with a Sony A99 and have both the Carl Zeiss 16-35 and 24-70 lenses. Borrowlenses.com is my best friend when travelling, as it allows me more gear options without having to buy at full cost.

All of my photos are taken in RAW and I use a combination of Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop to bring out the colors and details that I'd like. What helps all of this however,is getting the shot right the first time. This means I typically shoot with a tripod and remote, taking multiple exposures of the same scene so that I have the most amount of data possible to work with.

All of my photos are available at their full size on Flickr, so feel free to use and print for personal use :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter