Unexpected trip - RPR - need advice

LindaBabe

DIS Veteran
My DD, DGD and I will be staying at RPR in mid May. I've read a lot of questions about the view from various rooms, but not seen my questions addressed.

1. I have asthma. Is there any way to avoid a room where dogs or cats have been? (Don't often have this problem - usually stay at Disney)

2. How accessable is the handicap parking? (Distance? I expect to be in and out several times during my stay, and I'm the driver)

Thanks for your help.

People here have reported asking for pet free rooms due to allergies. Call the hotel and explain about your asthma and ask for the request to be added to your reservation. I know I have read here that people have been told some floors are pet free. I don't know if that is true or not.

The handicapped parking is in the lot in front of the hotel. It is a short walk but you do have to walk up a slight incline up the drive where you unload at the hotel entrance. You could use valet parking and have the car brought to you for $12 per day. Self parking is $6 per day.

Hi, we stayed at RPR last Aug. The entire hotel, all 3 buildings, allow pets, I was told they are allowed on the first floor ONLY......... however others have posted different.... I was told this by the hotel when I booked........... anyway, we requested a pet free / non-smoking room, due to the fact that my son is allergic to dander.......... we had a room on the 6th floor of tower 1 with excellent views of the park. We did not see even 1 dog on our trip, nor did we hear any dogs, etc. I think that they allow pets, and on occassion people bring them, but I think for the most part, they don't. When you call to book, just tell them your request, and they will try to accommodate you............ we had NO problems at all. You will love the RPR, it is gorgeous.

have a great trip.

We have allergies and advised them of this and they made sure our room was "pet free..." They are really good about this.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter