• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Undercover Tourist ticket activation date

UT has very recently changed/simplified their verification process.

They used to (in some cases) ask for a "selfie" of the guest making the ticket order holding the credit card used for the purchase.

Click.

Last edited:
Is this something you had to do for Undercover Tourist?

I bought tickets from them for the first time in December and it was like any other online transaction. I didn’t have to do any kind of verification. I haven’t linked the tickets yet (just in case something happens and I need to return them).

Yes, I had to do it for UCT when I purchased the tickets - the Sunday of the ticket increase

They used to (in some cases) ask for a "selfie" of the guest making the ticket order holding the credit card used for the purchase.

Click.

I’d heard about that, but this person had to do the verification just last weekend. I was curious why they had to do it and I did not when I purchased in December.

I’d heard about that, but this person had to do the verification just last weekend. I was curious why they had to do it and I did not when I purchased in December.

They don't ask for verification on every transaction (the thread to which I linked discussed that quite a bit.)
But, on some orders UT still does ask for some form of verification.
(They have never revealed the exact criteria for when they do and don't,)

Click.
Wow, never heard of that before. That’s pretty weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter