~UNbirthday Present Exchange Sign Up~CLOSED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
12.gif

Would you like to receive a present, and send one as well? Come, and join us in celebrating a exchangers UNbirthday in this exchange. Whether your birthday is this month or on any other month of the year, you can feel special when you receive an UNbirthday gift from your pal.

This will be a $15.00 exchange before shipping charges. All exchange items should be wrapped with gift wrap, put into a gift bag, or in any other creative or fun presentation.

Sign ups will be till Monday 3/9, with names going out by Tuesday 3/10. Presents should be out in the mail by Saturday 3/21.

Both adults, and kids are welcomed to join in, and names will be mixed. If you prefer to send to either an adult or a child, let me know during your sign up, and I will see what I can do.

To join in, please pm me the below info.

Name-
Address-
Email address-
Number of exchanges you would like to send out-
Are you willing to send internationally via Air Mail? Yes or No
Are you able to be an elf if needed? Yes or No
For child participants-Child's age & gender-
*What are you hobbies/collections?
*What size clothing do you wear?
*Are there anything in particular that is on your wish list within the $15.00 price range?
*Do you have any dislikes or allergies?
*Feel free to include anything else that may be useful to your pal...but please keep it sweet, and short.

happy-birthday.gif

Anyone else? If there is no other interest, I might just hold this exchange off for later.

My daughter is saying "please please please". I guess she's addicted to exchanges too. lol

PM being sent.

Since sign ups have been slow, I am going to close this, tomorrow morning-Saturday. If you would like to join in, please pm me all of your info. ASAP.
Names, and info. will be handed out after sign ups close.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter