~UNbirthday Present Exchange Sent/Received~COMPLETED

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
Names have been handed out. Please post here once you have sent out your exchange, and also when you receive your exchange. Have fun everyone. :goodvibes

I received mine today thank you mommytotwo I loved everything. my DD4 ran off with my Pooh stocking and is now laying in bed with it. The ornaments are great thanks.....

My girls got a nice surprise when we came home from visiting WDW this weekend. Thanks so much for the great exchange Patsy!

I have pics to post of their gifts. I haven't downloaded my pics to the computer yet but will get them up!

My daughter, Tori, got a cute tote, some candy and a book of jokes. She loves it all and has been reading the book and testing the jokes out on everyone.

My daughter, Katie, got a really cute bag, some candy and a cookbook for kids. She has already picked out a few recipes that she wants to try this week (fudge is up first).

Thanks again for the great exchange! :hug:

My girls got a nice surprise when we came home from visiting WDW this weekend. Thanks so much for the great exchange Patsy!

I have pics to post of their gifts. I haven't downloaded my pics to the computer yet but will get them up!

My daughter, Tori, got a cute tote, some candy and a book of jokes. She loves it all and has been reading the book and testing the jokes out on everyone.

My daughter, Katie, got a really cute bag, some candy and a cookbook for kids. She has already picked out a few recipes that she wants to try this week (fudge is up first).

Thanks again for the great exchange! :hug:[/:cheer2:]

:cheer2: :cheer2: Happy UNbirthday Tori, and Katie! :cheer2: :cheer2:

Well I can't find the cord to my digital camera so I took these horrible quality pictures with my cell phone. They don't do this great exchange justice!

The first is of my oldest, Tori, with her bag, candies and joke book. She has been sharing the jokes with all her friends in school.

UnbirthdayXchange_Tori.jpg

And this is my youngest, Katie, with her bag, candies and cook book. We have already made the fudge (and ate it!).

UnbirthdayXchange_Katie.jpg

Thanks again. They had a very happy UNbirthday! :banana:

Well I can't find the cord to my digital camera so I took these horrible quality pictures with my cell phone. They don't do this great exchange justice!

The first is of my oldest, Tori, with her bag, candies and joke book. She has been sharing the jokes with all her friends in school.

UnbirthdayXchange_Tori.jpg

And this is my youngest, Katie, with her bag, candies and cook book. We have already made the fudge (and ate it!).

UnbirthdayXchange_Katie.jpg

Thanks again. They had a very happy UNbirthday! :banana:

Thank you for sharing those pictures :).

Thank you very much Kim for my UNbirthday presents.

I had received-
*A silpat mat-This will come in very handy.
*4 bags of dahallias :flower3: -I can't wait to plant these :yay:

:cheer2: :banana:

Thank you to both Tori, and Katie for my UNbirthday gifts. They had gotten my silpats.

This completes this exchange :). Thank you everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter