Ukstitch's (somewhat) live trip report

Yay! Another ace sounding day - glad you enjoyed the CG again. :)

I'm also very pleased to hear that the snow and cold weather isn;t stopping BTM!! :):)

loving ur live updates!!! its almost like being there :goodvibes
glad ur gettin the magical snow, but shame its caused a few probs..... but sounds like those probs arent dampening the holiday!:)
lookin forward to snow pictures now - as our snow pictures only had a very light covering.....
enjoy!

Thanks for taking the time to post, lovely reading your updates....look forward to all the snowy pics! Have fun!

I'm glad you're all enjoying this - it's not really much of a problem writing the updates and if anything, it saves me the time when I get home and have lots of other things to do :goodvibes .

Anyway - I've added the latest update in the usual manner :thumbsup2

Yaaay! This is so exciting!! I'm going to be sad when you get home!! Cant you stay at dlp and be like our correspondant?

Or if everyone here paid me i'd glady do it!! :goodvibes

What a great way to do a trip report. Really enjoying the updates, Rob. Enjoy the Dismeet tomorrow!

Another great day Rob - Im glad the weather isnt stopping you enjoy yourselves :goodvibes

It's great to get live updates, Rob thanks for that :)

Shame about the cold weather though and the parades being shorter and even cancelled. Glad you're having a good time despite the cold. I grew up in a country where the temperatures in winter are :cold: , well freezing (-17 today and over 60cm of snow in the capital) so I can understand but still when you spend the whole day outside in the freezing, it's not a lot of fun.

Keep warm :goodvibes

It's great to get live updates, Rob thanks for that :)

Shame about the cold weather though and the parades being shorter and even cancelled. Glad you're having a good time despite the cold. I grew up in a country where the temperatures in winter are :cold: , well freezing (-17 today and over 60cm of snow in the capital) so I can understand but still when you spend the whole day outside in the freezing, it's not a lot of fun.

Keep warm :goodvibes

We're trying very hard to keep warm - I've had no fewer than 4 layers on my top half today and was doing pretty well until this evening when it seemed to drop extremely cold very quickly. The only parts of me that have been really cold have been my hands as my gloves are a little thin and my face which is hard to protect.

Oh well - it's all fun and games and being here at DLRP makes it worth the cold :goodvibes

hope ur managin to stay warm today & that its not too cold....
the thing at cafe mickey - we had that, they said i cudnt use shareholder & my half board vouchers, but i said i had before (minor lie) and that others i knew had (the truth) and the cm went away, and came back with a new bill - with 25% off (instead of 15%!!!!). so, not sure if they are stopping the combining at cafe mickey, or at all (although had no probs at any other restaurant!!)

enjoy the meet today!!!:goodvibes

I'm really enjoying your updates. I am going on Saturday & I am dreading the cold & trying to keep my kids warm. That's why we are staying at the DLH so we can go back to the room if it's too cold. Enjoy the rest of your stay.

Just caught up, seems that you have managed to fit in quite a bit. Enjoy the rest of your trip:goodvibes

evening all,

Jsut a quick note to say it's a little later than planned, so I won't be making my full update tonight. I'll sumarise today in the top post for now (both for those interested and as a reminder to myself, then I'll update it properly at a later date.

evening all,

Jsut a quick note to say it's a little later than planned, so I won't be making my full update tonight. I'll sumarise today in the top post for now (both for those interested and as a reminder to myself, then I'll update it properly at a later date.

New plan - I've only just got reliable internet and as it's 00:30, I will not be updating anything now ;)

I'll update at the weekend for both days with any luck :thumbsup2

Really looking forward to reading the rest of your trippie :goodvibes

Looking forward to hearing how the rest of your trip went, but I will have to wait now until after I get back from mine!

I've made one tiny update to my TR to just state the obvious.

I'll fill in the blanks on the last 2 days tomorrow night or over the weekend :goodvibes

I've finished the bulk of the text now, which can be found in the first post as usual.

I'll update soon (maybe tomorrow) with some pictures - they're all uploaded, I just need to pick which ones I want to use. The pictures will be added in new posts at the end of this thread though, as it's easier than trying cover the whole 5 days in about 20 pictures.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter