Typhoon Lagoon crowds

Skywatcher1206

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

We are going down to Disney World for Memorial Day and are planning on doing Typhoon Lagoon one of the days. The other day will be Animal Kingdom.

Saturday evening is a H2O Glow festival event. I am not sure if that would have any effect on day crowds.

Just trying to figure out if we should do Typhoon Lagoon on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks!

If you can avoid the weekend I would recommend it. The h2o group gets in before the park closes so may have a more ppl towards the end of the day. My real recommendation is a weekday if you can

Thanks. Unfortunately, only days we will be there are Saturday and Sunday. Have to head home on Monday.

With it being Memorial Day weekend to me it’s sort of a toss up - highly likely to both be heavy days assuming the weather is good. But if I have to pick a weekend day I agree with PP I normally lean Sunday. I’d recommend getting there early (ideally before park opening) and get what you can in early then relax.

Have fun!

Hi All,

We are going down to Disney World for Memorial Day and are planning on doing Typhoon Lagoon one of the days. The other day will be Animal Kingdom.

Saturday evening is a H2O Glow festival event. I am not sure if that would have any effect on day crowds.

Just trying to figure out if we should do Typhoon Lagoon on Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks!
I would never do a park that has a special event tix in the evening unless I planned to park hop or be out before they let the party goers in. We've done TL before accidentally during a glow night and yes you felt the uptick of crowds when they started letting them in in the afternoon

Why not just do H20? Only a few dollars more if you really wanna experience all the slides. I would assume you want the sunshine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter