Two bedroom suites

I stayed at Camelot Inn and Suites about 2 years ago with a group of friends. It was a very nice room. One room had a king size bed, a sofa sleeper, and the little kitchenette area. The other room had 2 queen beds and the bathroom. The room was BIG. And it's right across the street from the park and next to McDonalds. There was 8 of us in the room and we had plenty of space. The sink and vanity area of the bathroom were separate which made showering and getting ready with that many people quick. The kitchenette also had a large mirror. At that time they had a continental breakfast which was ok-not a wide variety, but enough to get you going. We were eon the 2nd floor with a killer view of the Matterhorn. They charged for parking, but allowed 2 cars for the price since the room sleeps 8 and we had 2 cars. I remember the room being clean and pretty nice for a motel. Best part was the walk to the park. At the time I compared the price of 2 rooms, versus a suite, and this was room was cheaper. CS was great and the manager attentive. We got there really late (1AM) on Friday and they had the room waiting for us and even had parking spots left open. Good luck with your search!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter