Twenty-One at Disney World! May 2015 Pre-trip report

MinnieIV

Disney
Hiiiiiiiiiii! :wave2:

My name is MinnieIV, and I'm in the process of planning my very first Walt Disney World trip with DBF MickeyV. (The Roman numerals are sort of a play on our not Disney names, but who cares about those?!?)

We have our flights and hotels booked for May 19-24, at POR and flying through American Airlines. :)

Background:
DBF and I are Juniors at an Arizona University that has pretty close ties to Disney :) (They designed our mascot, several times!) We are paying for this trip strictly through our part time jobs, and have worked very hard for it!

We have been together for almost two years, in fact this trip is our two year anniversary trip, and have known each other for seven years.

Living in the Southwest I was exposed to Disneyland many times growing up (and LOVED it obviously), last year was DBF's first REAL (he went to grad night, and those shenanigans don't count :laughing: ) trip to the original mouse house, and he FELL IN LOVE.

So we decided to reward ourselves after a rough scholarly year and for our anniversary (AND MY TWENTY FIRST BIRTHDAY) we would visit the world of mouse in May! Our trip comes five days after our anniversary and four days after my birthday, and I am SO EXCITED for some MARGARITAS! DBF has been twenty-one for a while, so this will be an exciting time where we can both shenanigan for a little! :cool1:

Here are some photographs of us and our disney love :)
65299_10151533300771239_81272431_n.jpg
Me! At Disneyland!

150420_10152047016614972_779702337_n.jpg
DBF at California Adventures!

1000437_10151464418981239_1159710066_n.jpg

And a really bad photo of us in Mater's ride at California Adventures :lmao:

Feel free to join us for the next three months as we slowly anticipate our very first trip! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter