Tween Activities

SeaPic

Mouseketeer
Has anyone done the tween 11-12 year old activities? I'm trying to talk DS into trying one. His sister is old enough to do the teen stuff and loves it. He feels weird going to the "kids club" alone. Do you have to sign up beforehand or just show up? Thanks!

What are the tween activities? I'd only heard of teen ones and Aunty's. My 11 year old will not really want/be able to do either.

There was a tween craft one in Aunty's when we went last year. My then 11 year old went twice the week we were there and she enjoyed it. She did a lot of the regular activities in Aunty's and enjoyed them as well but she is pretty easy going about doing things with younger kids.

I can't remember if we had to sign her up for the tween crafts or not.

Last edited:
I just looked at the current Daily Iwa, and I see it on there. I guess either you don't sign up or its open currently. Will call and ask. Thanks so much for the info! Any idea what age constitutes "tween" to Aulani?

Sorry so late with the reply. The tween activities only happened every other day for 11-12 year olds. There wasn't any need to sign up and were were there until after New Years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter