• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

TV Throwdown: Friends vs Seinfeld

Friends for sure.

I loved Seinfeld at the time, but never rewatch episodes when they are on.

Now if you had added Big Band Theory into the mix, it would’ve been a much tougher decision for me…

Never cared for much friends but love Seinfeld. As a matter of fact I have it on tv right this minute. Not that I hate friends just not something I really ever got in to.

Seinfeld all the way. I rewatched both during lockdown and by the time Friends go to the end I hated all the characters except for Chandler and Monica. Why did the Ross and Rachel relationship get so much interest? I was definitely NOT rooting for them by the end of the series on rewatch.
I also would have liked to see the results of a vote on this.

I think Seinfeld is more laugh out loud funny while Friends is more likely to be pleasant. I'm a bit burnt out with both of them though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter