TV Commercials You Cant Stand

LOL. Some advertisers now want the same commercial to run in the same commercial break, so about a minute apart. I'm not a fan but apparently it measurably more effective that way.
Back in the early days of Dish network\Direct TV and then streaming on PlayStation Vue the adds were repeated over and over again, because they only had a few companies buy add time.

Was a total nightmare.

Now seems like its somewhat similar with youtube, not as bad, but pretty close.
I refuse to pay that fee for YouTube without adds, bud as the add breaks get longer its tempting.
The worst is a 20 second add for a 30 second video.

Back in the early days of Dish network\Direct TV and then streaming on PlayStation Vue the adds were repeated over and over again, because they only had a few companies buy add time.

Was a total nightmare.

Now seems like its somewhat similar with youtube, not as bad, but pretty close.
I refuse to pay that fee for YouTube without adds, bud as the add breaks get longer its tempting.
The worst is a 20 second add for a 30 second video.
I'm not a fan of YouTube videos with an ad in the beginning, and then the creator of the content has sold a sponsorship that they spent two minutes reading before starting their content.

I'm not a fan of YouTube videos with an ad in the beginning, and then the creator of the content has sold a sponsorship that they spent two minutes reading before starting their content.
Yeah, at least I can usually fast forward though the add if its part of the video.

What is even worse is when they try to sell their white label coffee, I feel like they are just taking advantage of their viewers and they mention it multiple times in the video

ANY commercial that has screaming in it. IDK if it is still playing, but there was a commercial of a dad complaining about cell coverage. He has trees cut down to expose a cell tower and the daughter screams at a pitch that is unbelievable. I think if someone was at your door when it was playing they would call the authorities thinking someone was being killed... Thank goodness for the mute button!

The 2 Jardiance Commercials Worse ever TV gets shut down
Also, Don't know if you saw the Lays Potato chips commericals on groundhog day About 7-8 in a row.......................So turned off now to Lays anything!
Agree with most of others

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter