Tusker House Breakfast Question

chinarider

DIS Veteran
Hi, do they still have the carved ham at breakfast? We were there for lunch in Dec 2017 and was informed that the ham is not served at lunch and only at breakfast. We have a breakfast ADR for this Sept and wanted to double check that the ham is still there. TIA

Oh I fondly remember (insert drool emoji) that ham at breakfast during our September 2015 visit. I made multiple trips up for that ham. Guess I was pigging out on ham? :goodvibes:confused3

Hi, do they still have the carved ham at breakfast? We were there for lunch in Dec 2017 and was informed that the ham is not served at lunch and only at breakfast. We have a breakfast ADR for this Sept and wanted to double check that the ham is still there. TIA

It was still there last month

We had a late breakfast (1040am) at Tusker the last week of February and the ham was still there. It was also out during the start of the lunch buffet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter