Turn Pins into magnets?

Raya

DIS Veteran
I'd like to turn my Disney Pin collection into fridge magnets. In my head this isn't so hard, I just need a magnet with a piece of cork glued to the top. That will let me stick the pin into the cork, use it as a magnet but still take it out and wear it when I'd like.

It occurred to me that this idea probably isn't original. Does anyone have a source for magnets with cork on them? Maybe an etsy seller?

I'm also happy to take any better ideas for converting pins to magnets...

I would think it would be cheaper making them yourself. go to the craft store and buy round magnets. also buy corks unless you want to collect them by actually drinking the wine. but just glue the magnet to the cork. you might be able to cut the corks in half cuz I don't think the pin part is that long. then stick the pin in to it and your done. you could paint the cork part to fit. hope this helps and its a nice way to display them. sorry if you all ready figured it out just joined the group. john

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter