• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Turkey Day @ USF?

CPM

<font color=blue>Stands up in the Spider-Man ride
For those of you who have been on Thanksgiving....Do the restaurants have any special Thanksgiving dinners that day. And how far ahead can you make your reservations? There will be 22 of us, any suggestions? (Maybe MIB99999999999, you have some pull at Mythos??????):D

Mythos will only take reservations out 45 days in advance.
I had a chat with someone 2/9 and told them that making a reservation at a place to eat in IOA should not be as time consuming as making vacation plans.
Hopefully the reservation system will be more responsive and available in the near future.

CPM i do not know that i have any pull, but what exactly are you looking for or needing me to do????:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter