I knew someone had to be hiding out there :teeth:

WOOOO HOOOOTY

Loubon said:
Hey Duck, stop thumbing your sidekick.

shocksmilie.gif

L107ANGEL said:
Whos his sidekick?

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
This is OT, but this is my first post on the DIS on my T-Mobile sidekick. My wife says we're cool now like the kids on the MTV.

Now I can be annoying from anywhere in the USA!

I don't see a spell check and I'm typing with just my thumbs, so some of my posts at times might seem to not make sense. I don't think that will be an issue on this thread.

At least pretend like you're keeping up.......

Late, but I'm in.

Missed it yesterday entirely, so this is better!

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think she needs a recap on the top of every page. And then maybe some coming attractions to real her into the next one.
Recap?!? I would love to read a recap of this thread!!

PM sent and I believe I am in. Or not.

Congrats to Dyan on 8000! I can only dream...

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I think she needs a recap on the top of every page. And then maybe some coming attractions to real her into the next one.
I think I am fairly easy to understand & to get along with. If you are volunteering, I appreciate this, but I feel bad asking you to do this in light of your current medical condition :grouphug:

Good afternoon, you weirdos! I do believe I am IN earlier than usual.

Mnementh said:
Good afternoon, you weirdos! I do believe I am IN earlier than usual.

Geez....don't speak to my uhmmmmmmmm errrrrrr....uhmmmmmm...yeah ok...weirdos works! :thumbsup2 :teeth: :rotfl:

ATTENTION: Tomorrow we will be having our Thanksgiving Riddle since everyone will be off with family on Thursday. I expect everyone to show up! :teeth: :banana:

firstmickey said:
ATTENTION: Tomorrow we will be having our Thanksgiving Riddle since everyone will be off with family on Thursday. I expect everyone to show up! :teeth: :banana:

do we need to bring a dish?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter