Tuesday's Sports Riddle

I am trying for the late night swoop!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOty!

Thanks Bunny!

Crap!!! She's been lurking the whole time!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

What's in South Dakota?

Where to start. Mt. Rushmore, the Badlands, Deadwood, the Missouri River, the Corn Palace, pheasant capital of the world and ancetral home of Wheat Thins. Finally, it is the place that paleantologists believe was the birth place of humanity, they believe the Garden of Eden was located in South Dakota.

Wheat Thins

What's in South Dakota?

Where to start. Mt. Rushmore, the Badlands, Deadwood, the Missouri River, the Corn Palace, pheasant capital of the world and ancetral home of Wheat Thins. Finally, it is the place that paleantologists believe was the birth place of humanity, they believe the Garden of Eden was located in South Dakota.
Wheat Thins

You're pullin' my leg on that last one, aren't ya???

:rotfl: :rotfl:

On that note, I am going to bed! Sleep tight all!:cloud9:

'night Dyan!!! You lurking swooper!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

On that note, I am going to bed! Sleep tight all!:cloud9:

I knew you were one of those girls who wooo hoooties and then just goes to sleep.

what about round three? :teeth: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Wheaty.....garden of eden, huh? learn something new every day!

What's in South Dakota?

Wheat Thins

Wow!! Sign me up ;)

Congrats on tooo hoooty.

leader.gif

Wheat Thins leading the way. Again.

Wheat Thins

Not good at all. :teeth:

Hey..i think we frightened mintydragonboy to death and he bolted out of here. :teeth: :rotfl:

I think it was his bedtime and we just proved that the young'un CAN'T hang with the "more expierienced" crowd!!!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter