Tuesday's Rebus Riddles!

Nah -- I could never fill your shoes.

Pssst -- Donna has really big feet.

I most certainly do NOT. :snooty: Perfect size 7 foot. TYVM.

I need a riddle for tomorrow. Got one? or do you just prefer to show up and then whine about it? ;) :rotfl:

Hello all. I see red X's all around (at least in the first post) so I'm not in.

Alan forced me to slap my forehead today, reading some of his comments... :rolleyes:

At least it wasn't me who killed the riddle this time.

That's all I'm saying.

You asked for it and sorry for the hi-jack, I hope I don't get point now. I am copying, its just easier and I am all about easy,

Ok, so Toady is still an incompetent, trouble making witch!
I guess it was perfectly fine that I was dealing with the rats/squirells for over a week, but Miss Toady and Boss get droppings and the office was in code red!!
So now Boss comes out to the main office where co-worker (His dd by the way) sits and makes this announcement "I won't be in town tomorrow, when you and Abgel come in tomorrow, if theres any droppings, I don't want this to fall on Toadys shoulders to clean it up, so you or Angel take care of it". :mad:
Ok, 1. Dont hold your breathe big stupd jerk ! :mad:
2. The very fact that I didn't walk off that job once this problem was discovered, (well within my rights) should make you wake the hell up! :mad:
3. Maybe if I was flitring you I can do nothing all day, and get paid. :mad:

By the time I got home and passed M in the kitchen on his way to work he can see I was visibly upset. He asked what was up and I told him. He is beyond pissed now!

I seriuosly need to calm down!! If not I just may be quitting!:sad2:

ok...

first of all...who is Toady?

second of all...what does #3 say?

filtering? or flirting?

Im confused.....is this something your boss said to You today? that you need to clean this stuff up?

Oooh bonus :mad: face! that's worth $10 :teeth:

Thanks BFF....he's just showing me the love. I remember the good old days when he just outright ignored me. ;) :rotfl2:

What do you do with the money? You must have enough for at least a weekend trip by now.:rotfl:

You asked for it and sorry for the hi-jack, I hope I don't get point now. I am copying, its just easier and I am all about easy,

Ok, so Toady is still an incompetent, trouble making witch!
I guess it was perfectly fine that I was dealing with the rats/squirells for over a week, but Miss Toady and Boss get droppings and the office was in code red!!
So now Boss comes out to the main office where co-worker (His dd by the way) sits and makes this announcement "I won't be in town tomorrow, when you and Abgel come in tomorrow, if theres any droppings, I don't want this to fall on Toadys shoulders to clean it up, so you or Angel take care of it". :mad:
Ok, 1. Dont hold your breathe big stupd jerk ! :mad:
2. The very fact that I didn't walk off that job once this problem was discovered, (well within my rights) should make you wake the hell up! :mad:
3. Maybe if I was flitring you I can do nothing all day, and get paid. :mad:

By the time I got home and passed M in the kitchen on his way to work he can see I was visibly upset. He asked what was up and I told him. He is beyond pissed now!

I seriuosly need to calm down!! If not I just may be quitting!:sad2:
OMG ! You still have rats at work?! Have youtried notifying the department of public health office? Your boss sounds like a weiner...ahem winner! I never could type!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter