Tuesday's Morning Riddle

sleepydog25 said:
I ain't skeered. . .after all, 27-zippo speaks volumes. . .:teeth:

sleepydog25 said:
The Browns have a football team?? Who knew?

I like the way you think :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I'm in, thanks to a mint from a fan of my arch-nemeses :stir:

And I just missed tooty hooty by a couple minutes :guilty:

Dragon
180px-Mickey-09.gif

OK...I was just reading a thread on the CB about wearing black shoes with brown pants. There are a lot of opinions. Here's mine.

How do you women not snap and start gunning people down if you stress about belts matching shoes and pants and the colors of the shoes matching some color in the shirt???

I have gym shoes and a pair I wear when I'm going to something I don't want to do.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Wow, you won this round, my evil nemesis, but I'll be back...I'll be back.

For our next battle, might I suggest these:

200.jpg

I want one of these for Christmas!! :love: I think I'm going to get them for my girls. Fun, no?

dragonyIdontlikeyouthisweekravenlovingbrattykid said:
I like the way you think :rotfl2: :rotfl:

I'm in, thanks to a mint from a fan of my arch-nemeses :stir:

And I just missed tooty hooty by a couple minutes :guilty:

PRIORITIES. and I am not your arch nemesis. ;)

justducky said:
How do you women not snap and start gunning people down if you stress about belts matching shoes and pants and the colors of the shoes matching some color in the shirt???

the same way you guys don't snap when someone forgets to put the beer in the fridge. :rolleyes:

firstmickey said:
PRIORITIES. and I am not your arch nemesis. ;)
I didn't say you were. I said you're a fan of my arch nemeses ;) :p :teacher:

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
OK...I was just reading a thread on the CB about wearing black shoes with brown pants. There are a lot of opinions. Here's mine.

I have gym shoes and a pair I wear when I'm going to something I don't want to do.
Who said we haven't on occasion :rolleyes1

I don't even notice what color shoes anyone has on..............they could wear size 11 sneaks for all I care.............. :teeth:

paigevz said:
I don't even notice what color shoes anyone has on..............they could wear size 11 sneaks for all I care.............. :teeth:
Good one!! :lmao:

just one question.....since when is there an ocean in Vegas? :confused3

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
I was going to answer you till I noticed you wore that belt with those shoes. Then I figured why bother?
OMG! :lmao: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter