Tuesday's Christmas Carol Riddle

Mnementh said:
Hey, it was far enough back! I was young enough where I had no interest in it because it wasn't animated :rotfl:
Roadie, Twinkie, who wants this one :rolleyes: ;)

I had no interest in it because the kid was in middle school or something...and didn't have a clue about "REAL" problems. ;) :teeth:

hiwaygal said:
this...from someone who thinks "Wonder Years" was "back in the day" :rolleyes:

:rotfl2:

I just read "The Da Vinci Code" last weekend and the book makes a point about Walt Disney being an artist and a mason and like Da Vinci used his art to include sexual and religious images and to back up this claim references "classic Disney" examples such as "The Little Mermaid" and "The Lion King"

yep back in the day we loved us some Wonder Years and the Lion King.....

They were REAL problems for a middle school geek that had the hots for the babe in town!!!

Mnementh said:
Hey, it was far enough back! I was young enough where I had no interest in it because it wasn't animated :rotfl:

Hmmm.... since you are a guy I would say that makes you about 36 right now..... ;)

Just how old are you people anyway? (That's rhetorical, by the way)

And I definitely remember The Lion King and The Little Mermaid, so I can't be that young. :p

Hmmm.... since you are a guy I would say that makes you about 36 right now.....
And nope, you're way off :rotfl:

Mnementh said:
Just how old are you people anyway? (That's rhetorical, by the way)

And I definitely remember The Lion King and The Little Mermaid, so I can't be that young. :p

The point is that Walt Disney was dead long before either of those movies were made and thus are not "classic Disney" in terms of the man... yes in terms of the company and his legacy but I don't see how he was leaving clues in his art from the cryogenic chamber

Let's see... I was 9 when it ended (almost 10) so yeah, it probably was past my bedtime :p

I don't see how he was leaving clues in his art from the cryogenic chamber
Walt Disney is frozen?!? :eek:

Mnementh said:
Let's see... I was 9 when it ended (almost 10) so yeah, it probably was past my bedtime :p

gotta give him a :thumbsup2 for honesty!

Mnementh said:

Just his head :confused3

Mnementh said:

So sorry to be the one to break it to you...

Please don't ask me ANY questions about Santa

L107ANGEL said:
:rotfl: Thats wonder years you goof!!! Wonder bread!!!!! It came in clear wrappers with huge multi colored spots!
They still make it. If you did your shopping at places that offered more than just drinks and snack mix, you'd know that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter