Trying to put together a book for Violet

TinkerBean

Earning My Ears and Losing My Mind<br><font color=
As many of you know I lost my pug last week to cancer. I thought that I would make a scrapbook of just her, but I am getting stuck on ideas - this are the ideas I have so far -

Puppy Days
bath time
nap time (there are lots of those)
the wild out doors
Does Violet want a Cookie?
Going for a walk
Is this cushion soft enough (lots of those too)
Best friends

I am have trouble coming up with more...

Has anyone esle made a book just for their pet?

I need some inspiration. I have lots of pictures

What about:

Snuggle Time
Look How Cute I Am!
Just Me
This is My Spot
Mommy & Me

I'll keep thinking and see if I can come up with more. I haven't done any albums for my cats yet. When my old girl died, I just did a big collage of her pictures.

Oh I like those, thanks. I knew y'all would have good ideas

My Toy
Not the Vet Mom!
What? Not me.
Puppy Love
Puppy/Doggie Kisses
Roll over
Spoiled

oh tinkerbean i must have missed that post. i'm so so sorry to hear that you lost her. how awful. i have a couple of ?'s for you.
have you ever heard the rainbow bridge? it's a poem about loosing your dog. it's very nice. i have it if you want me to send it to you to put in the book.
and i think i have some pet paper, that i'll never use. we don't have any pets. would you like me to send it to you? it's really no problem.

again i'm so sorry for your loss.

Pof3 that is so nice of you - I would love pet paper - what can I send you in exchange?

I have heard of the rainbow bridge poem - althougt I don't have it...here is a pic of my baby
flintviolet-1.jpg

Are the children ready to make their own books?
My youngest finally is. I need to go make copies of our pre-digital photos of Missy so he can make his own book.
What size are you making the book?

so i just went to look at the paper and it's 8.5X8.5 and it's a whole pad. i'd be happy to send you some. AWM would you also like some. there is 6 pages of each print so there is plenty to share. no problem you guys. i'd just love someone to be able to use it.

Thank you

I think I will make the main books 12 x 12 and the kids books 8 x 8.

Pof3 this is very generous of you

RHonda

Pof3 that is so nice of you - I would love pet paper - what can I send you in exchange?

I have heard of the rainbow bridge poem - althougt I don't have it...here is a pic of my baby
flintviolet-1.jpg

:hug: :hug: I am sorry to hear about the loss of your little cutie pie! I love her name and what a great idea to make a book for her.

Loosing a pet is hard. :hug: :hug:

How about "what did I do?"

I haven't scrapped for a pet - I haven't had one of my own since I was a teenager (and that was only guinea pigs) but I know what DH went through when we had to put his dog down:angel:

Will you be getting a puppy? Then you could have a final page with "Her legacy"

I'm sorry about the loss of Violet, Tinkerbean. It's so hard to lose a pet. I lost one of my dogs, Yoda, to cancer almost two years ago, and I have not been able to do his album yet.

Some more themes, and it also depends on your dog's personality, would be playtime.....or "Play Till You Drop" or Play, Play, Play. I will have to do many pages with a Mischievous theme, such as "Busted"....don't know if that works for you. My dogs are hams, and love the camera, so pages such as "Starstruck" would fit them but again that depends on the dog's personality. Did your doggie go to obedience school? If so, "School Days" themes would work. If you have photos of the day you brought your doggie home, there are a lot of themes that can be used for "Gotcha Day". I will be doing one for my new puppy for "Little Puppy, Big World" when he first ran out in the yard and hid between some Iris plants.

Here are some more themes that I made a list of earlier this year:
playfully fun
Playtime
Play Hard
Wanna Play?
It's a dog thing
Snow Dog
Anyone Want to Play?
Born to Play
Love 2 Play
I Just Wanna Play
So Much Fun!
Bounce...Bark....Play
A Dog's Life
Must love Humans
Pawprints on the Heart
You Melt My Heart
Best Buds....
Best Friends........
Puppy Dog Tales
Froggie Doggie (for the frog positions they get into)

Good luck to you, and again my condolences!

Thanks everyone -

Yoda's Mom that list is great!

I love Froggie Doggie...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter