trying again.. 12/13/03 anyone looking for tablemates?

AnnMorin

<font color=babyblue>I HATE SNOW!!!<br><font color
Since Lisa bailed on me (it's ok I still love you hon) we are still looking to "hook up" with a like family for early seating, it is myself , dh and ds (he will be 10.7)....anyone looking for someone to eat with? we always get stuck with such horrid tablemates I was hoping to hook up ahead of time. Too bad you can't order room service from the regular menu in Cat.6 or I would just eat in my room.. (yes I can be an introvert.....)

Ann....would LOVE to eat with you, but you are going two weeks too early!

Yikes!! We are in a cat 6, and I was counting on being able to order room service!! Major Bummer!! Do you have to be in a higher cat to order????
Michelle

I can't wait to meet you and your family, but LOVE late seating for dinner. I will have to pop into your dining room though on your birthday night to sing to you!!!:)

Originally posted by mjvans
Yikes!! We are in a cat 6, and I was counting on being able to order room service!! Major Bummer!! Do you have to be in a higher cat to order????
Michelle
Oh I may not have been clear. Don't worry you CAN order room service from the ROOM SERVICE menu. I was talking about the regular restaurant menu.

I would love to eat with you too Suz, especially to get to meet your cutie Brianna, how about sending her to my preschool-it's a bit of a commute but heck quality education can be inconvient!
DeeAnn you are a sweetie..too bad you are at late seating. I just know we are going to get stuck again. That is my one complaint about DCL and it is completely out of their control ( I can't imagine they can giver personality tests prior to seating folks) Three times now we have had the WORST tablemates! :(

>>>since Lisa bailed on me>>>>

Ouch! Sorry Ann! You will understand when Mike gets to be high school though dear.:):) It is very difficult to schedule around their "stuff". On the up side we are cruising two weeks (?) before you on the Nov22-29 special sailing of the Magic (TWO days at CC!):bounce: :bounce: In fact, I think we have your room? 6596? So if anyone is sailing on the 11/22 sailing, eating second seating and has a teen...let me know, I too, would like to set up good tablemates. (although I have always lucked out and gotten great people):)

Good luck Ann...whomever gets to sit with you, Mike and Jay are lucky people!:)

Lisa

Ann....we are late seating also. I was looking forward to having
dinner with you and your "gang"......maybe we can meet for
lunch.

Jiminy....we would love to have dinner with you. We are me,
DH Jim and DD Natalie almost 11.

My computer at home is SUBAR....so you can email me at
NATSMOM125@aol.com and I will answer from work when
I get a chance. So let me know.

I'm on this morning looking for maybe a live update from the
Magic. One of our guys and his family are on now and I
was curious how things were going.

THanks
Phyllis

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter