trusting CM's

reedycreek

DIS Veteran
opinion question...i am getting engaged this week at one of disneys restaurants during dinner. what do people think about giving the engagement ring to a CM so it can be brought out during dessert? would anyone worry about doing something like this, even though its "disney?"

It happens all the time, I would not worry about it. talk to the manager of the resturant and have them do it for you so it is not just your server. I saw this happen twice at Califonia Grill when we were there and both times it was the manager that delivered the "dessert".

Make sure you come back and give us all the details......well, not ALL the details.

ha ha...

We actually saw a guy do this at California Grille......

They brought the ring out on a plate, with sorbet and chacolate drizzle that said "will you marry me"

best part is, she said no, not yet.

Poor guy was crushed,

they quietly paid for dinner and left, with the ring going back in it's case and in his pocket.

Originally posted by Got Quattro?
best part is, she said no, not yet.

Poor guy was crushed,

they quietly paid for dinner and left, with the ring going back in it's case and in his pocket.

Ouch...
reedycreek,
Good luck to you!
Let us know how it turned out!!

EEEKK!! That's not a very good response! Good luck Reedy, I'm sure it will turn out magically for you! Can't wait to hear all about it!

OUCH! i cant believe she said no! with the 3-4 months of daily planning i have put into our vacation, she better say yes! the funny thing is, when i come home from work, i spend a lot of time on the computer reading these DIS boards, researching different things to do at WDW, and she always says, "you pay more attention to disney than you do me sometimes." little does she know why...

thanks for all your help people, i will let you know how it goes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter