Tropical Palms Cabins :

terri01p

DIS Veteran
I have stayed at Tropical Palms and really liked the campground, now they are allowing pets in there standard cabins, has anyone stayed in one?

Can you let me know how the cabins look, this would be a great option for me since gas prices have hit the roof. But a few people are saying that it's a dump now, so what's the real deal?

Does anyone have any pictures? If anyone knows, you guys will! Thanks

We stayed at TP last June (2007) and I thought the place was in great shape. No dump did I see. We met some family there that were staying at Old Town for a big car show. Unless something like that comes up I try for the fort. Have you thought about renting Tinas camper. She's got a smaller unit now that is a little less expensive than her big trailer. Just a thought.

Where is everyone these days?

Does anyone have any pictures of these cabins? didn't some of you guys stay here over Labor day? I posted on the Orlando Hotels and Attractions board about the cabins being pet friendly and some folks are saying that Tropical Palms is nasty, so I have been trying to find out the real deal from my people, so where are you guys?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter