Tron previews for DVC?

We're there 3/18-19 and 3/24-25 with a cruise in between. This means plan on previews for sometime between 3/20-24. Haha!! We lucked out for GotG so if we miss this one NBD. 8-)

Is this a no-go for resale members? We will be doing a land-sea-land March 24-April 3 :worship:

For the DVC previews in the past, was a stay on property required? Last time I did the cosmic rewind preview we were staying on points so it worked out, but for this go around we're trying to do a day trip down to WDW for tron.

Is this a no-go for resale members? We will be doing a land-sea-land March 24-April 3 :worship:
Membership Extras were required. I actually seem to remember issues with people that had mixed points under the same member ID registering. Or maybe that was Moonlight Magic?

We are there march 15-22nd right now so here's hoping for previews that week!

My daughter is going to be there March 11th-13th but I'm guessing, even though she is staying in a DVC room via our membership, she wouldn't qualify unless we are there.

I think I read you don't need to make a park reservation for that day, but I'm guessing you still need a valid park ticket of some kind? The only ride "preview" we have ever done was when they were soft opening New Fantasyland and we happened to be in MK one night when they were letting people in to see it. That was a cool experience but no early booking of any kind was required.

My daughter is going to be there March 11th-13th but I'm guessing, even though she is staying in a DVC room via our membership, she wouldn't qualify unless we are there.
She will most likely not be able to participate. Any member perks which fall under Membership Magic require a deeded owner to be present to show their digital ID card and photo ID.

Remy had 2 week of cast member previews and then a month of AP/DVC preview dates so hopefully they announce the dates soon.
Remy and Guardians had two weeks where cast members could bring guests for previews. There were also previews before that for just cast members.

I found this from my GOTG preview email invite…please remember that there’s no guarantee that Disney will have the same rules for Tron

Attachments

• 4E90D07B-AF3D-4C1E-BFA6-85F66F00C34F.png
    4E90D07B-AF3D-4C1E-BFA6-85F66F00C34F.png
    96.1 KB · Views: 34
I found this from my GOTG preview email invite…please remember that there’s no guarantee that Disney will have the same rules for Tron
So if 4 adults are co-owners on 2 contracts, but just 1 membership number, does that mean we could not bring our kids? We will be there in March. We have 2 kids (8 and 11) and they have 2 kids (8 and 14). We were able to have all 8 of us for the MM last year, but Idk if this is different

So if 4 adults are co-owners on 2 contracts, but just 1 membership number, does that mean we could not bring our kids? We will be there in March. We have 2 kids (8 and 11) and they have 2 kids (8 and 14). We were able to have all 8 of us for the MM last year, but Idk if this is different
I have found that the rules for every DVC preview are different. I don't think anyone will really know until it is announced.

Are resale DVC members allowed to do the preview days? My parents are resale DVC and they are taking my sister's family in the middle of March. Never mind. I saw another post saying it will likely not allow newer resale.

Are resale DVC members allowed to do the preview days? My parents are resale DVC and they are taking my sister's family in the middle of March.
Previews require members be eligible for Membership Extras (in older terminology, have a Blue Card), so it depends on when your parents bought their DVC resale. They could be grandfathered in.

Previews require members be eligible for Membership Extras (in older terminology, have a Blue Card), so it depends on when your parents bought their DVC resale. They could be grandfathered in.
Thank you. At one time they had some of the Membership Extras, but now they do not.

We are new DVC owners. We bought direct from Disney in April 2022 at VGF. We will be at WDW March 22-31 for our welcome home trip. I am really hoping we might be able to do this preview!

From all I have read, it seems that email notification for previews is hit or miss? Besides DVC emails, what outlets are best to check and follow? Obviously, the Disboards is my top source of info for all things Disney! 8-)🥰

I saw someone on FB say emails were sent to DVC members this morning. I don't have access to my personal email to confirm tho.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter