TRON Lightcycle Roller Coaster May Be Headed to U.S. Disney Parks

A great attraction is a great attraction. While the love of the associated movie may add to your enjoyment, it by no means is a requirement for enjoying the attraction.

How many people love Splash Mountain that haven't seen Song of the South?
Splash Mountain i'm different as poel don't recognize it for having anything to do with a movie they have never seen. However Tron is not a movie that everyone enjoys. Like I said before Test Track now resembles something out of Tron and has become a turn off for me for riding it now, I prefered the original version of it, the Tron look to it is only one of the reason I don't like it.

All I'm saying is not everyone like Tron or wants to see a Tron attraction in the parks. If they build one I'm sure there will be people who want to ride it but I won't believe anything you read anywhere other then a Disney site until there is some sort of proof that something is being built like permits being filed or announced closures of something, even then plans can change until concrete and steel start going up.

This attraction looks fantastic. If the exterior is similar to the original ride, what an impressive and unique outside visual.

Also, I'm thrilled they are adding attraction without taking another away. I was VERY worried that the Transit Authority could be a casualty of Tron coming to Tomorrowland. Not to be-Bravo Disney!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter