Tron AP preview thread

It is. The person who made the reservation has to show their ID and D23 card and enter with the ticket. I also had to include the name of my guest, which is printed on the second ticket and ID is required for the guest as well. The rules say no transfers allowed. I suppose it’s possible they’d look at a special circumstance, but I was unable to make it to D23’s Epcot’s 40th Celebration event due to Hurricane Ian canceling our flight. I asked if I could transfer our tickets to friends who lived in Orlando, and they refused. I was a little miffed.

Thanks! Thats what I thought - I have a single D23 ticket for myself, but was also able to get the AP preview. They're a week apart, and not sure I'll be able to make both, but didn't think I could transfer either.

Just got through DVC helping out a friend, but have no idea what I just signed them up for. Does anyone know do they need to have a park reservation or room booked? they are APs but looks like aps are blocked out on that day, it let me make them a reservation so not sure what else they will need...

Just got through DVC helping out a friend, but have no idea what I just signed them up for. Does anyone know do they need to have a park reservation or room booked? they are APs but looks like aps are blocked out on that day, it let me make them a reservation so not sure what else they will need...
Disney will give you a park reservation pass a few days/the day before your preview. Since it's on an AP registration no hotel room is necessary to be booked.
Now if you mean their annual pass type is blocked out for spring break then Disney will cancel your preview registration.

If anyone can help me I'd super appreciate it! I didn't get the AP email so I had to get the link from a friend and got in queue late :(

Ours says over an hour, it doesn't say minutes....does everyone else's give minutes?

I received an error, “

Error​

Internal Error Cannot find pass type 'ANNUAL'”

I have an activated annual pass (expires 30 Sep) Does this mean the system is not recognizing it or are they out of slots?

TY FSU Girl - we didn't get the email until about 10 min AFTER you posted this. We used this link and got the ressie in about 30 minutes. The link from email still says over an hour wait and it sounds like not a lot of availability is left. We needed the 4th or 5th but it was gone so took the next available on the 8th and are going to extend our trip. But this is all happening because of all you fellow DISers posting - and this link was the golden ticket for us today - MANY THANKS!
Happy to help 😊 glad you got a spot!

I received an error, “

Error​

I have an activated annual pass (expires 30 Sep) Does this mean the system is not recognizing it or are they out of slots?
Make sure you are logged in. Try a different browser, device, or incognito window.

EDIT: Is your pass valid for those days?

Still waiting. 2 hours 15 minutes. Not even at the halfway mark yet. Thinking it's not gonna happen for me this time. First time in years and years.
I even made it into the preview for Pandora so many, many years ago. Oh well.

I received an error, “

Error​

still available as of 1 min ago for 6th, 8th and 10th. Make sure correct pass is assigned to you and active and you do not have any vouchers in your MDE.

Still waiting. 2 hours 15 minutes. Not even at the halfway mark yet. Thinking it's not gonna happen for me this time. First time in years and years.
I even made it into the preview for Pandora so many, many years ago. Oh well.
Hang in there. I was in same situation until 20 min ago. Went from over hour and blue bar only half way to 57 min that actually jumped to a few min within 15 min. and got a spot

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter