Trip tips for college students

Ashes8380

Mouseketeer
Hi! I'm going to WDW with a friend of mine, the first week of Jan. I have been there several times before, but never with just one friend "on our own" (ya know, no parents or chaperones). We'll be 20 and 21 at the time of the trip and are looking for suggestions on things to do, particularly at night, b/c the parks close rather early this time of year. Any suggestions would be great! I know it's early to be asking for stuff like this, but we're college students and we definately need to save up money for all the extras! However, we are determined to have the best trip ever and any ideas would be awesome, thanks!

by the way....it's my friend's first trip to WDW. Don't know if that will make any difference in your ideas. And we're there for most of the day we arrive (plane get in around 11 am), five full days, and then we leave the next morning. thanks again!

I'd recommend considering ASMusic for your stay. I stayed there the very first week of January 1 year, checking in 1/1. I've got a 21 yo DS in college, and all I could think of the whole week was "I'll bet this is what his college dorm is like!" So many college aged kids!

Go stay at all stars, hit up some PI.. when I was your age a couple years ago I went with a pal of mine. not a trip went buy we didnt meet some hot, our age, DD's.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter