Trip Report 3/28-4/03 SSR

RAMWDWFAN

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Let me begin by saying I love SSR and I'll stay there anytime. I've had the pleasure of vacationing at OKW, BWV and BCV and other than some noise problems, they were all fine too. But I love the peace and quiet at SSR.

I arrived about 10:00 pm on Tuesday the 28th and caught ME to the resort. The room I was originally assigned was a little too far away for my tastes, so I requested a studio closer to the Carriage House. They tried to argue for awhile, but finally relented and gave me a room in Congress Park (1736). It was great! It was so quiet at night I had no problems falling asleep.

I'm trying to lose some weight so I wanted to keep up my exercise routine. The walk from my studio around DD and back was just what I needed. Next time I won't do it in the middle of the day though (too many people in the way).

The only complaint I had was with the food offerings. There were just too many items with cheese on them!

I'll be making another trip to SSR at the end of this month in order to help my son return home for the summer and I hope my next stay will be just as pleasant. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter