Trip Planning Advice WDW Jan25

Meemoo

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone - We have been DVC owners at Aulani since it first opened and have mostly done our trips there and to Disneyland, (coming from Australia) - We have decided our next trip in January 2025 we will venture over to WDW for the first time. I would love your planning advice on how we may have the best secure our stays at the properties we are hoping for: Grand Floridian and The Polynesian...I know they are popular but have always wanted to experience these beautiful properties.

We are hoping to arrive around January 1st and stay at one of the properties until the 10th of Jan, we will then go on a 3 night Disney Cruise (which should eliminate much of the Run Disney weekend), then return to WDW and stay at another property, Finally, hoping to stop at Disneyland on the way home and either stay at the new villas at Disneyland Hotel or Grand Floridian for a couple of nights before our long flight home. The will be the long weekend of January.

Am I better of renting my Aulani points out, then renting points from someone else to have a good chance of this playing out? All considerations appreciated! Thank you!

https://www.dvcfieldguide.com/availability-tables

Id take a look at the historical tables. I think you will most likely have a harder time getting Jan 1, but after that shouldnt be too bad at 7mo for either VGF or Poly for a studio. VGF you are going to have a better shot at a resort studio as there is just so many of them compared to the traditional.

Sounds like a nice long trip, good luck with whatever you decide to do!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter